photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Stool Transformation



The tale of the Crazy Old Stools began one rainy day when I had nothing better to do than surf the classifieds for other peoples junk that I might transform.


I found 4 of these lovely little stools online. There was this green one and a red, orange and black one as well. Great potential just not that great as is.


I started by separating the legs from the cushion.


Next I cut the muslin that I chose, to size, chose a number font that I Liked and Printed one number per page because I wanted them to be big.


The next thing I did was cut out the number without destroying the outline because I used it as a stencil. Then I TAPED it in place on the muslin and filled it in with black paint. Once the numbers dried I attached the fabric to the cushion using a staple gun and reattached the legs to the cushion and vooala!




Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment