photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Christmas Colors

With the Christmas season in full swing I wanted to show a color combination that I hadn't thought of before. Obviously the typical RED and GREEN, but with a twist. I've been on a yellow and grey kick recently and decided to throw that in the mix and see how it would look. YELLOW and GREY instead of the traditional Silver and Gold would add a contemporary flare to Christmas. Here is my little inspiration board.



I love how the colors play off of each other! It's a very upbeat theme that could also be toned WAY down if you start with aneutral Grey pallet and add pops of the accent colors. I love the fabric combinations in the first collage. All of those Fabrics can be found at Hawthornthreads. They would make amazing throw pillows for the couch/window seat/breakfast nook. If you make them into removable covers with a zipper, you could easily change them back to the everyday pillows and store the covers for next year.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment