photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Living Room Reveal

This room is the first room that you see when you enter my home. It has seen a lot of changes over the past 3 years, but as of today, this is how it sits. I have been planning, plotting, window shopping and designing this room (and the rest of the house) for years and I'm very pleased with the end results. Who am I kidding? This is the "for now" reveal. Enjoy!

Before 

Stripes

IMG_1710

IMG_1705

IMG_1706

IMG_1704

IMG_1714

IMG_1708    
    IMG_1713

IMG_1730

IMG_1718

IMG_1723

IMG_1737 

IMG_1701

So there it is. My front living room from the day we moved in 3 years ago, to today. It was the first room in my house to be “done” and I love it. Sometimes when the rest of my house is a lot little chaotic, I come in here to just sit and relax. It is the one room in the house that I know will always be clean. It’s not too
shabby to look at either. Check back for more peaks inside my home.

Source list coming soon!


1 comment :