photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My blog has been nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award by none other than CoUrtNey over at Frog2Fab!!! She's totally awesome! Go check her out!


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award up to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!



  1. 1. I'm all of 4'11"
  2. I'm the middle child of 5 and now the shortest. (The youngest passed me up not too long ago)
  3. I've moved 5 times in the 5 years I've been married. (Each time to a new state)
  4. I can't be in the house for too long before I might literally go crazy
  5.  I love my family more than anything. (All of them, no matter what)
  6. I don't really have a clothing style-some days it's flirty, others it's chill, and others it's DownEast. DownEast is totally a style of it's own
  7. I want to be a good cook but don't really have the desire to take the time everyday to prepare crazy good meals. So I'll settle for mediocre cooking and have time to do other things 


No comments :

Post a Comment