photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Christmas Time

I have been so excited to get my Christmas decorations out! The day we got home from my parent's house for Thanksgiving weekend, I busted out the Christmas decor. I'll let the pictures show what I've been able to do so far.

I don't have an extravagant center piece for my small round table. Instead of running out and getting one, I simply grouped a few of my other decorations making more of a statement.


And the TREE!!! What house would be complete without one of these?
Problem: Have toddlers that won't stop touching the ornaments? Solution: Purchase "shatter proof" ornaments. That way if they do get their little paws on a few you won't have to worry about them getting cut.


Since I don't have a fireplace mantel, my coat rack has taken on that role. As you can see I used the coat hooks to display our stocking. I decorated the top and above to help create a focal point. Simple lights added behind my "LetItSnow" sign add that extra touch of Christmas I was looking for.
I used signs with phrases like "LetItSnow" and "Believe" to add a simple statement of the feelings that accompany the holidays.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment