photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Gold Mirror



I found this mirror online for $3! I couldn't resist the impusle to make it mine. I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. Once I got it home, I took it apart and cleaned it. (Projects turn out better when the specimen is clean to begin with) I painted the frame with an off-white spray paint. While that was drying I put a coat of primer on the mirror. I ended up needing about 3 coats of primer to completely cover the mirror. Then I applied 2 coats of chalkboard paint and put everything back together. After I hung it on the wall I realized that the off-white I had picked out was almost identical to my wall color. . . I had to do something!/span> I remembered that I had a can of Dark Walnut MINWAX stain under my kitchen sink. I applied a layer to add some dimension and voowalah! My framed chalkboard!


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment