photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sewing Expedition


So I found this oh so wonderful and simple, yet perfect T at Old Navy online about a month ago. Then it went on sale for a mere $6.99! I totally NEED that shirt! So I stopped in at my local store and they didn't have 1. NOT 1! 
While blog surfing late last week I discovered a style blog called La Vie Petite, that just so happens to be written by a gal that is 1/4" shorter than me. Seeing as I'm a whopping 4'11" that's a big deal! Seeing that you can totally dress with amazing style under 5' tall is a relief! Well while surfing her blog I spotted this. . . 

Now I just have to have it! It looks cuter on than it does in the ON picture! So I went right to their site and tried to order it online. I made my size and color selection and clicked "add to bag" A red warning popped up and said 
"We're sorry, but the combination you have selected JUST sold out" 
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?! I can't have it because I didn't CLICK fast enough!?! I guess it just wasn't meant to be. 

I decided to make one last ditch effort and try the ON outlet at Mills Mall. Surely they'll have 1! The smallest size they had was a Large. I said to heck with it! I'm getting it because it's only $4.97. And it came home with me. Now I'll try my hand at altering. Wish me luck. I'll let you know how it goes. 

No comments :

Post a Comment