photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I Have Fallen In Love

I don't know what it is about that touch of rustic that I love, but I can't help it! With the Hubs being an avid hunter and deer heads that are named as part of the family (Hank and Henry), you would think I'd have a log cabin inside my quaint apartment. I surely do not. I just love a bit of rustic to add texture to what could otherwise be a very traditional style. 
I just found a tutorial for a super easy, chic and perfectly rustic piece of art that will most definitely be adorning a wall in my almost home. Check it out!



Stephanie over at Under the Table Dreaming, dreamed this up and it's awesome! You may not share my enthusiasm, but I for one cannot wait to make this! Happy crafting!

No comments :

Post a Comment