photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Why I Love Being a Mom!

I have to admit, I have the cutest boys in the whole world! I know everyone says that, but I really thing that I do! They are my everything. Dirty diapers, potty training accidents, tantrums that boil blood, fightingwrestling, mess making, ball throwing, hug giving, smile making, heart warming, I Love You's
BEST THING EVER! 
Those are all of the reasons that I love being a mom. Even though there is a time everyday that I think 
"I'm not cut out for this" 
it is always worth it and we always pull through Together. Between the tears and the tantrums are hugs and kisses that tell me all is right in my world. I wouldn't trade them for anything.


No comments :

Post a Comment