photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Nightstand Inspirations

I've been seeing bamboo furniture all over Blogland and wanted a piece for my own home. When I found the little table that I posted about yesterday, I knew that was the perfect piece for me. When I picked it up, it was at least twice the size that it looked in the picture. I didn't turn it down. I knew that I could still work with it and make it even more unique that my original plans. Here are a few pictures that originally inspired me. 


I love that the bamboo looks great in basically ANY color, like these pink chairs. LOVE.

These little side tables would have been absolutely perfect, but sadly, they aren't available anymore. I would have loved the aqua one in the back.

The shape of this one is most reminiscent of the table I acquired. 
Here's THAT nursery again. I LOVE the use of so many colors. The bright green is what I really love about this picture. So naturally, that's the color (ish) that I chose for our little table. I can't wait to show you the end result.

2 comments :

  1. I can't wait to see how your little round table turns out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the bamboo furniture too! Excited to see pics of your table!

    ReplyDelete