photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Home Tour: Carley Kay

I saw this home featured recently on 6thStreetDesign and Fell in Love! I used to gripe about having plain white wall in my apartments and was dying to get into my own home so that I could paint the walls the color that I wanted. Turns out, it was my naive and unimaginative eye that prevented me from having a "Designed" Space. Pay attention to the Photos and you'll see that not 1 room has colored walls. She did a Fantabulous job designing them! 

                       Living Room









                       Dining Room 




                    Master Bedroom




                          Bathroom





                 Little Boy's Room






                       The Nursery



See what I mean!?! FANTABULOUS!!! Her attention to detail is impeccable. Looking at each photo it seems she just thought of everything; something that I am aspiring to do. Every inch has been thought out and looks amazing. Her entire home is testament that white walls are in no way a set back when it comes to design. Instead, they are literally a blank canvas. I'm so glad that I found her home tour and hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. 

You can see more details of her home tour, including B&A photos here and here.

 And a little piece of advice to live by. . .

No comments :

Post a Comment