photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Kitchen Renno

I totally wish that this post was about MY kitchen Renno! You would probably feel the same if you remember my BEFORE photo.




Pink counters anyone? Anywho. . . I came across this amazing kitchen renovation by Jennifer at The Old Painted Cottage. The horrendousness of the Before pictures of her kitchen are a little reminiscent of the horrendousness of my kitchen, but her AFTER photos are fabulous!   I can only hope that when we eventually get around to updating ours, that the results will be just as satisfying. See for yourself.












I feel like every detail was thought through, down to the craft caddy that she used for her silverware. The details make me smile bigger each time I see them.


*Yes, I am aware that horrendousness was fabricated by my own fabulousness! 


What do you love/hate about your kitchen?






No comments :

Post a Comment