photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Stocking Stuffers

Because I have 2 littles that I'm constantly trying to find new things for, I browse places that have slipped my mind. Places that I know exist, but aren't on my everyday shop stop. Here are a few fun ideas I've found for stocking stuffers. Mostly for boys since that's what I have and cool things for boys can be hard to find.

These "Chillbots", from 77kids, are so cute! What little guy wouldn't LOVE to have robot ice cubes!?!



They even have a little castle for the Princess in your life.


Plush Soldier Bowling from Anthro would be great for little littles


I'm loving this wooden fishing set (also from Anthro). My littles would go crazy over this and it's so simple.


Looking for great kid styles, but are out of ideas? Here are a few places that I've found great ideas and deals! Check them out!

Good luck with your Holiday Shopping and enjoy this Christmas Season!

No comments :

Post a Comment