photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

New Year's

Getting ready for a New Year's celebration can be tricky. From deciding what to eat, to finding ways to keep everyone entertained until the golden hour. Personally, since I had kids I've been a bit of a dud on New Year's Eve. I have rarely made it to midnight. Every year I wake up thinking, "What happened to me?" So this year we'll be hosting a few friends in hopes that I can party like a rock star ALL. NIGHT. LONG. Here are a few ideas I've picked up around blogland for the celebration.

Baked Zucchini Sticks and Sweet Onion Dip from King Arthur Flour



I LOVE zucchini and this looks fabulous! I don't know anyone that wouldn't love to have this tonight!

Sweet n' Salty Honey Cheese Dip from My Recipes


Who doesn't love a good cheese log!?! These are one of my favorites. 

Queso Blanco from Pennies on a Platter


Being a Mexican food LOVER  a good queso is always on my appetizer list.

Good luck with your New Year's celebration. Stay Safe!


No comments :

Post a Comment