photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Master Bedroom Mood Board

This is my first attempt at an actual mood board so forgive me if it seems a bit amateurish. I feel like I’m finally making progress on my Master since my color revelation. I can’t wait to put my vision to the test. What do you think?

Mood Board


Product List
Wall Color: Benjamin Moore-Edgecomb Gray
Night Stands: I already have 1 that I posted about here.
Drapery Fabric: Calico Corners-Kalah Blue
Dresser: I have a fabulous dresser that needs to be painted. I’ll tell you her story when I post about the paint job.
Bedding: Pottery Barn Pearl Embroidered (I already own and is no longer available in red)
Red Ikat Pillows: MarthaAndAsh
Green Stripe Pillow: BeStillShop
Chair and Lamp: Urban Outfitters here and here
Artwork: BrittanyBass

No comments :

Post a Comment