photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

A Tisket, A Tasket. . .

I get a new bike basket! For my birthday my mom got me the coolest cruiser bike. Since then, my little family and I go for bike rides very often. I've realized that it is difficult to carry my phone, water bottle, keys and/or garage door opener. Problem solver? A basket. Duh! So yesterday evening when we were heading out to the in-laws, I still hadn't received my Mother's Day gift. (not important that I get one, but I knew I was getting one so the anticipation was killing me) My oldest little, Hunter, was holding my card and he says, "Mommy, this is your card, but we can't let you see your bike basket!" haha. The hubs came running out and said, "Bubba, I can't tell you anything!" I was so excited, but acted oh so surprised when I opened the card. You see, The Hubs is worried about purchasing the wrong thing. So instead of knowing I want a basket and picking one out, he prints a picture of the thing and gives me the picture. As if he's saying, "See I paid attention. I know this is something you really want, BUT I also know that because you really want one, you already have one in mind. Since I don't want to disappoint you, this is your gift, but I'll let you pick it out." What a smart sweet hubby I have. Anywho. . . here are the baskets I've been looking at.



I'm leaning towards #1 and #5. I'll post pics as soon as I decide and it arrives. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment