photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

House Tour: Take the Side Street

I've been a fan of Take the Side Street for quite some time and I love seeing the "progress" pictures turn into "after" pictures. You'll see what I mean. It's just lovely!

                                               Living Room




psst. her new wall color is what I have and I love it!

                                                      Kitchen


                                                        Stairs



                                                       Dining


                                        Master Bedroom



                                              Guest Room




                                                Kid's Room






                                                  Bathroom








I love all of the fun little details. She is doing such a fabulous job with her home and I can't wait to see all of the completed rooms. 

*UPDATE: Because Anna is so amazing, she updated her Master recently with these beautiful nightstands! Here's her tutorial on the Ikea Rast Hack that she did. It's fabulous!




2 comments :

  1. what a gorgeous home! so lovely! you've done very well!! love your taste, girl. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete