photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I've been trying to decide what to hang on the walls in my new craft room. I've got a few things in mind, but when I talked to my sis about it, she told me about this fabulous thread holder that she pinned from Craptastic.
First of all, I have to say that I LOVE the blog name; CRAPTASTIC. I mean that's friggin awesome. hehe.
Anywho, here's the project.



Notice the shape of the nails? It's an "H". So cute.


  


What a terrific idea. Plywood and some nails? Who doesn't have those things laying around? I know I do and I'm sure gonna have one of these. On top of functionality, it has limitless possibilities for the design. It could be cut into any shape and painted or stained with any color or design. Get craftin!

1 comment :

  1. Wow!! Thank you so much for the feature Ashley!! Thanks for all your sweet comments! You MUST show me if you make a holder of your own!! :) Have a great week! I grabbed a button!

    ReplyDelete