photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Father’s Day Photo Shoot

I know it’s been a while since Father’s Day, but  I never posted about what we did. I found a photographer that was just starting out after graduating from college. She was running a special at the time so I decided to take advantage. Boy am I glad I did. Her name is Linda and her business is LJMowerPhotography. She was a dream to work with, my little guys loved her and I love her style of photography.  Here are some of the shots from our session.
_DSC0018
_DSC0027
_DSC0034
_DSC0061
_DSC0076

When The Hubs first saw this photo in the midst of his Father’s Day present options, he may have panicked a lot  gotten a little nervous.

_DSC0065-2

But you see, he and the boys have this cute little thing where they say, “Guess what. I love you.” So once he saw this picture and realized I wasn’t making a Father’s Day announcement, he sighed a huge wave of relief. hehe.
_DSC0102
_DSC0126
_DSC0107
_DSC0129-2
_DSC0141
_DSC0157-2
_DSC0212
_DSC0176
_DSC0147-2
_DSC0181-2
_DSC0191
_DSC0208-2
_DSC0199
_DSC0229
_DSC0231

I just can’t get over the awesomeness of these photos. Of course, the adorable children are not available for all sessions. HOWEVER, they are sporadically for sale.
(Only when they’re being little monsters. side note: children obviously NOT for sale)
So, if you live in the PHX valley and are looking for an amazeballs photographer, call Linda!

No comments :

Post a Comment