photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Staging a Nightstand

I have recently been struggling with how to stage my nightstand. It is a place that I can "stage" and not have to worry about it getting messed up by everyday life. I feel like every time I move something or try to rearrange it, it just looks weird. I've figured out that when it comes to the nightstand, this is a place to add interest and pizzazz to a room! Pictures, mirrors, flowers, lamps and trinket trays. Here are some beautifully staged nightstands that will hopefully help me get the job done! 








1.2.3.4.5.6.7.

Another thing that I like about nightstands is that the accessories can seem random, but organized at the same time. 
Is your nightstand staged?

1 comment :

  1. I"m having the same problem!! I can't seem to find anything that I like. These photos are inspirational though, so hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete