photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Something Old

I have had this file cabinet finished and in use for a looooooong time now. Apparently I never got around to blogging about it. It was my way of diving in to the chevron craze. Anywho. . . here's the Before, process and After in pictures.



Here she is. Isn't she purdy!?! Or not. 


Primed the sucker after I cleaned it really well.


I cut out a chevron pattern that I found online and taped it to the top. (it would probably have been waaaay easier to cut vinyl and use that, but I don't have a vinyl cutter. sad.)


I can't seem to find a TRUE After photo. Ya know, the one where I touched it up, added hardware and made it look fabulous. Yeah. That one. Anywho. I added some shiny chrome handles by Martha Stewart via Home Depot and it added just the right touch. The reason I finally got around to posting about it is because I'm in the works of replacing it with something old and beautiful! We'll see how it all pans out.

No comments :

Post a Comment