photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Trend Alert

I know they’ve been around for AGES, but a I have noticed that everyone and their mother are adding them to their nurseries. I absolutely LOVE it! Here are a few beautiful spaces that have followed the trend and “NAILED IT”!

5d616e0bd5d6

Shae McGee Design via DecorPad

Pink

Meredith Heron Design via DecorPad

Ashlee Raubach nursery


Dylan nursery

Dylan's Nursery: Jennifer Jones of Niche Interiors via: apartment therapy

Knox Nursery

Knox’s Nursery: Honey and Fitz 


Harlan's Nursery: apartment therapy

Madelyns-Library1

Madelyn's Nursery: Project Nursery

Opal Design Group


Zoe nursery

Zoe's Nursery: 346 Living

Reed nursery

 Reed’s Nursery: Honey and Fitz 

I don’t think this needs any explanation. These designers found ways to make poufs work in every color of the rainbow. The pouf is a great way to add a punch of personality to any room, but is particularly perfect for plopping (say that 5 times fast!) your feet on for those midnight feedings. My only question is, why didn’t I have one in mine?

No comments :

Post a Comment