photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The Guest Room

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
This room has been a complete work in progress since The Hubs inherited his high school bedroom set and turned a room in our house into a guest room. Don’t EEEVEN get me started on the fact that I USED to have a craft room. I decided instead to begin a mini makeover on the room and this is the result as of yet. It still needs some accessories here and there as well as some other changes that I have in mind. For now, this is our guest room and I’m very pleased with the progress.
This room used to be Hunter's room so here goes.



IMG_1538

There was waaay too much orange stained oak in this room. (Much like the rest of the house.) There was only so much I could do at one time without giving The Hubs a heart attack.

photo 1 (3)

photo 4

photo 3 (2)
(this desk had got to CHANGE)
photo (2)

photo 2

So that’s the guest room thus far. I still have plans for the built in, desk, accessorizing the walls, etc. It is a VAST improvement and will only get better from here! I’ll keep you posted with details from the progress that I’ve made, as well as changes as they come. I can’t wait to see it transform even more!


No comments :

Post a Comment