photo navbar-headerpic.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Get er Dun

Danielle from Danielle Oakey Interiors recently posted about her “Get er Dun” list in her home. It made me think of the little things that need to get done around my house.
DSCN1953

The tape on this door casing has been on there since before we moved into the house last June. I can’t reach it and haven’t taken a stool in there yet to take it down. (BTW that is not the color of the paint in that room. Just in the picture.)

DSCN1954

Because paint dries so quickly in the Summer time here in AZ, the paint peeled off with the tape! ugh! This happened in quite a few places. I still need to touch it all up.

DSCN1955

This is the last set of switches that needs to be replaced. It’s been like this since right after we moved in.

DSCN1956

The electrical box on this one is too far into the wall so we can’t attach the plate to it. Here it sits unattached.

DSCN1957

Turns out the light fixture in the bathroom was painted. Although I commend their DIY efforts, it’s coming undone.

DSCN1958

This is the hallway light fixture. It’s dated. It would cost like 30 bucks to replace it!

DSCN1959

This is where a smoke detector should be. The battery was beeping so the Hubs took it down. It still hasn’t been put back.

DSCN1960

This was supposed to be a sign that says “PLAY”. Well I didn’t like how it turned out so I primed over it and it’s been sitting in my lil guy’s room for a few months. We’ll see what it turns into.
(This is the color of the walls in the room from the first picture)

Good luck to me! I should prob get started. Thanks Danielle for the inspiration.

No comments :

Post a Comment